Don’t let them play with or molest your soul. Fact check your pastors, they hold account for your soul. Study the Word of God for yourself. Wells without water are dangerous. Here’s why...
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. ✝️2 Timothy 2:15
If you are relying on the word of the preacher or pastor alone, you are mistaken. You must know God for yourself. You have to know the word for yourself. Given, God has provided sheperds as the mouth of God to bring the word and to teach. We should be under the leadership of who God has assigned to pour into our spirit and watch over our souls. The only issue is bring totally dependent upon them—-that’s a no-go!
Love your pastors and honor your bishops, but also know what the word of God days for yourself. 2 Timothy 2:15 says study to show THYSELF approved until God. Besides, what are you going to fight with when Satan and his imps try you at the office or at the grocery store or even the courtroom? Can’t exactly break out in a praise, a song or shout in certain situations. The word of God must be hidden in your heart in order to clap back.
Relying on watered down versions from the pulpit without knowing the original version is not a good look for your soul. Bring your own Bible and check what’s being spoken. Proverbs talks about only the simple believe everything word.
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. ✝️1 John 4:1.
What do wells without water look like? We are glad you asked?
1. They deny the Lord. ✝️2 Peter 2:1. You don’t hear or rarely hear the name Jesus being acknowledged, the blood of Jesus isn’t discussed except maybe around Resurrection Sunday, and it’s more about financial prosperity rather than your soul prospering based on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. They seduce you. ✝️1 John 2:26-27. Presented to you is a full production of theatrical lights, gadgets to be entertained, but not changed.
3. They are wolves. ✝️Acts 20:29.
4. They sport themselves. ✝️Ezekiel 34:2-4.
5. They court you. ✝️Galatians 4:17
6. They are pretenders. ✝️2 Peter 2:17
7. They walk by flesh and feelings, not by spirit. ✝️Galatians 5:16